Cane Creek Helm [AIR]
With years of experience making great rear shocks Cane Creek have made their first suspension fork, the HELM. They have entered the market with a great quality fork packed with unique features to provide top of the line performance with effective adjustments. This is a great fork for riders who will take the time to setup the fork, maximising the performance by adjusting the fork to their needs.
Bike Magazine had an in-depth look at the Helm and were blow away;
"the Helm is buttery smooth, supple, and ultra responsive."
- STANCHION DIAMETER: 35mm
- 27.5in (65mm wide by 714mm tall Max Tire size)
- TRAVEL: Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory / Internally adjustable in 10mm increments (170mm to 100mm) / 2 Travel spacers included
- AIR SPRING: Independent positive and negative chambers
- AIR VOLUME ADJUSTMENTS: Internal 8-position indexed system / Accessory free
- DAMPER: High Speed Compression (10 Clicks) / Low Speed Compression (20 Clicks) / Low Speed Rebound (15 Clicks)
- Tapered 1 1/8in to 1 1/2in Steerer
- "D-Loc" 15mm x 110mm thru axle system (BOOST Spacing)
* Forks come out of the box at 160mm travel. If you would like the travel to be adjusted for you at no charge please put a note at checkout.