Cane Creek Helm [COIL]
With years of experience making great rear shocks Cane Creek have made their first suspension fork, the HELM. They have entered the market with a great quality fork packed with unique features to provide top of the line performance with effective adjustments.
Coil forks are known for their great small bump sensitivity allowing riders to hold great traction on the front wheel. The rest of the forks travel is smooth and consistent with no harsh or abrupt unwanted ramp up. This coil assembly combined with the great Helm damper and strong 35mm chassis and you have one great fork!
- STANCHION DIAMETER: 35mm
- 27.5in (65mm wide by 714mm tall Max Tire size)
- TRAVEL: Optimized from 130 - 160mm / Internally adjustable in 10mm increments (160mm to 130mm*) *No additional parts required
- COIL SPRING
- DAMPER: High Speed Compression (10 Clicks) / Low Speed Compression (20 Clicks) / Low Speed Rebound (15 Clicks)
- Tapered 1 1/8in to 1 1/2in Steerer
- "D-Loc" 15mm x 110mm thru axle system (BOOST Spacing)